Answers of 3rd class's question

 1. How do we shape our behavior because of others?


We put different personas for each opponent. That's why I think we're doing different things to different opponents. I think it can't be helped because we have to take different postures depending on the opponent's status, condition, etc..

For me, I act different poses to my parents, to my friends and to the professers. I have to 'act' different manners to each. So they look me various ways which i had pretended. 




2. What is definations of early or late ?

i ansewer depends on Korean culture


It is polite to arrive on time or about 10 minutes early for office workers or unfamiliar people. However, it is implicitly allowed for close people to be late to some extent. Korea's unique culture of 빨리빨리[ppali ppali] seems to have made time commitments in office relations thorough.

Actually the more earlier, may could be more politer in Korea


3. Why is color black common in Korea clothing?

Koreans may not like to be conspicious. The reason may be the nature of easily hanging out with other people in black clothes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to our blog

week 2 classroom questions